Friday, April 17, 2009

Let me be the first to say...


Reflecting upon my insignificants, compared to the whole of humanity, and my individual contributions in prospective to the escalating needs of our human village; I have determined that my living was shallow and, indeed, in vain. Selfishly neglecting the spirit of the golden rule: to do onto others as you would they do onto you; in essence, becoming embittered and chose only to view the world from a perspective of ingratitude and self-centeredness.

Ladies, I hear your sentiments loudly, echoing the pain and suffering inflicted upon your frail emotions from the dawn of creation, and, instead of offering much needed comfort and relief; I barbarically continued savage attempts to bend and break your wills into submission. I now recognize and acknowledge my faults, a single-minded approach at cultivating relationships of conveniences, fostered along by vain ambitions and delusions of grandeur.

In my futile attempts to spark the light of everlasting passions, I have only succeeded at igniting the flames of war. Macho egotism alone cannot bear the burden for my irrational nature, nor can it justify the conceitedness with which I so callously flaunted my arrogance in the face of a woman’s worth.
I deserve no more than that to which I gave, which is, more than I could or ought to ever expect in return for my reckless abandonment of compromise and respect towards those noble principles which have stood for honor, decency and compassion. Never contented with such as I have, preferring often to reap that which I have not sown and acknowledge credit in service of that for which my hands had not labored.

Herein on this date, April 8th, 2009; let it be known far and wide that I, Chris Rolle, have stated may case, I have bared my soul and have made amends, with my God, for any and all offenses, directly or indirectly, wrought by my ignorance and intolerance of humanity, and in particular, upon those innocently by-standing, and, upon our beautiful and weaker sex.
For all that I have done and for all that I ought to have done and failed to do, I now humbly and sincerely ask, by the Lords grace; for your undeserved forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment