Saturday, April 21, 2012

According to Logic (The Chronicle of Chris Rolle -p5)






Before May 2nd 2008 I use to enjoy an ordinary easy-going yet disciplined lifestyle structured upon the divided three-fold fundamentals: Eight hours dedicated in service to mankind regarding gainful employment; eight hours dedicated in service to my God, spiritual edification and family-time; and, eight hours dedicated towards self-gratification, relaxation and sleep.  However, after an unscheduled appointment with destiny, certain specific aspects of my “easy-going” lifestyle had to be adjusted to fit my present philosophy and personality. Seemingly my whole life went into an abrupt and life-changing spiral; as if I had haphazardly stumbled into a twilight zone – falling endlessly into a bottomless abyss of no-return, leaving me to reluctantly relive each day as though there were no tomorrow. 

I wake up at 3:15am, rolling out of bed, stumbling through the dark hallway toward the living room.  Strangely, it is at this point when I would either proceed toward the kitchen – to get haft-a-glass of bottle water set at room temperature or (depending upon the my temperance), proceed toward the front door – stepping outside into the silent and intoxicating light of a new moon, covered beneath the blanket of the dark yet star-filled-sky: that I might quietly stand completely still (for prolonged periods) regenerating in its radiating glow – contemplating, carefully analyzing every aspect of my being until dawn begin to break.   This obsessive procedure occurs exactly the same time each morning regardless of the weather or my present obnoxious mood. As a result, I have made slight to dramatic adjustments to my usually unpredictable nocturnal activities; adjustment that have (for the most part) impinged upon my predictable day-time actions.

The primary adjustment pitfall to my predictable day-time behaviors hinge upon a tight time-schedule that only accommodate prearranged functions, maintained upon individual appointments which disallows any instance  for spontaneous activities or events; all nocturnal schedules are open to review, consideration or cancelation.    However, the benefits greatly outweigh any negative consequence thereof: I am able to comfortably and completely sleep for less than four hours within a twenty-four hours period; I am able to completely focus upon a sequence of prioritized functions and events between the hours of 6:30am to 6:30pm daily; and, I am able to adjust and to readjust any schedule appointment within a given time prior notice of the same. 

Further benefits include but are not limited to: a precise analytical process of mental state, a highly developed sense of self-awareness, a basic compulsive desire toward organized structure, an energetic physical and mental stamina, a natural intolerance toward abusive pharmaceuticals (i.e., legal and illegal drugs, narcotics, nicotine, alcohol, manufactured stimulants, etc), and an enormous lack of interest toward fairytales, erroneous assumptions, lies and all dishonest and unnatural practices.            

As time pass from that moment in 2008 to the present 2012, I have adapted certain odd and unusual behaviors. I find myself less and less reliant upon erratic systems to govern my thoughts and actions; instead (to a large degree) becoming deeply committed to a highly structured and logical system of regimenting each department of my life. Rather than making judgments based upon irrational thoughts and unverifiable substance (i.e., emotion, premonition, random-calculations, coincidence, magic, etc), I simply rely upon tangible evidence and proven methodical analysis – absolute fact and not mythological theory in establishing judgments. Hence, any practice or practicable application of mysticism and emotions are strongly suppressed and countered by the evidence of a logical and a pragmatic mentality.

It is therefore from a strictly academic prospective that I would directly engage or be indirectly entertained by the practitioners of religious theories. It is within that same frame-of-mind wherein I find opportunity to initiate (those of limited understanding) into the absolute and glorious light of Truth; into the practical gift of Knowledge; and, onto the sublime pathway of wisdom.   Therefore it is written: “From rational minds proceeds rational thoughts, and from rational thoughts proceeds rational acts and, by rational actions, all good deeds are established.”

By the practice of sincerity – of virtuous actions and intent: I am able to tolerate, even to withstand, the enormous irrationalities of this world; able to steadfastly endure the negative attitudes and erroneous perceptions of the human animal, and also able to pursue an enlighten pathway upon which a fearful heart and an immature mind cannot traverse.  I seek neither acceptance nor approval from others, nor desire tokens of affection and emotional attachments, nor find purpose or necessity for casual conversations and gatherings.  Bluntly stated; “That which is basic is all that is required.”            

Expecting distrust even fearfulness toward my worldly indifference, and recognizing that all are not created equal: I have made it a minor priority to enlighten the public upon matters minute and profound, concerning the present state and plausible expectations toward your future wellbeing; accepting that many will find irrational reasons to maintain their present state–of-mind (as formed by prolonged exposure to erroneous information and developed through intense emotional conditioning). However, as I have come to recognize: “the true nature of the human animal becomes properly developed, not by adapting nor enduring the complexity of his or her immediate environmental circumstance or conditioning, but rather by a strict adherence and daily practice of sincerity – mentally, physically and emotionally. 

The common use of abusive and deceptive practices, overtime, has significantly impaired and eroded the practitioners’ mental ability to sense and appreciate simple honesty, therefore his or her physical ability to positively respond becomes immune to gestures of genuine sincerity and thereby rendered ineffective. Acts of cruelty and unwarranted random and deadly violence (now) becomes the present nom.  Cruelty becomes the prime initiative for elevation to leadership and the prescribed punishment and deterrence toward criminality, while random acts of violence begin cultivating within the fearful heart and immature mind of the masses as an expected prerequisite of the creation of a nations and the development of society therein.   In this instance: it is not necessary for me to claim superiority over the majority of “civilization”, rather that my personal philosophy and the lifestyle which I adhere prove evident of the same.        

From May 2nd 2008, much if not all of my actions where done according to a rational and deliberate physical and mental state, of which no instance of any accidental occurrence can be plausibly proven.  In absolute terms: Whatsoever I have done between May 2nd 2008 and this present date [April 21st 2012] deserves absolutely no reason for any sincere expressions of apology on my part.  To this day, I have shaped my craft according to the proven experiences of the pragmatic and gifted – those esteemed individuals (past and present) in whom I am honored to emulate.   



*Let them that are of a rational mentality duly acknowledge and so incline toward the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but...*



 

No comments:

Post a Comment